- The Ubuntu Menu works fine.
- The file Does not exist.
- ken434, May 10, 2010 #3 JustinW Super Moderator Staff Member Joined: Apr 21, 2008 Messages: 4,375 Likes Received: 2 Trophy Points: 38 Location: Phoenix, AZ US Yeah, looks like the wikis
- Here are the details: After I clicked Startup Repair, I scrolled down to see the info: Problem Event Name: Startup RepairV2 Problem Signature01: SystemDisk 02: 6.0.6001.18000.0.0.0.0 03: 0 04: 65537 05:
- There may be other problems (hardware).
- REMOVED unnecessary partitions and used USB to install Win 7.
- I would suspect that your C partition has been deactivated.
- When I rebooted the computer it began showing:Bootmgr is missingPress Ctrl+Alt+DeleteWhich of course leads back to the same message after te computer reboots.
Nikesh98Aug 2, 2013, 7:46 PM Zooshooter said: Nikesh98 said: RealBeast said: You need to set your bios to boot first from your optical drive where the install disk will be. Reports: · Posted 5 years ago Top LokDownManiac Posts: 11 This post has been reported. Reply 1 1 CherylG Provost Posts: 33,195 Member Since: 11-12-2008 Message 6 of 28 (78,865 Views) Report Inappropriate Content Re: Bootmgr is missing : no installation or recovery disk! Source Can you download and install on your USB again.
Reports: · Posted 5 years ago Top LokDownManiac Posts: 11 This post has been reported. Bootmgr Is Missing Windows 7 Fix With Usb this one: http://www.shockfamily.net/cedric/knoppix/ ) and reinstall Windows7. Hi mikc67, Have you tried this?
Is there not an option to restore from factory from the disk?
BUMP - I also see that the "System Volume Information" is now not hidden in my C:\ Partition. Jake Johnson [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Having dual-booting problems? It won't work. Bootmgr Missing I'm not sure what else to mention.
Ctrl+Alt+delete to restart. sharon84 Reports: · Posted 5 years ago Top marks100 Posts: 4507 This post has been reported. The knight of DARKNESS. have a peek here It was a full screen of information, but basically started off by saying something about the installation causing a problem and the computer needs to be shut down.
I am sorry for such a long message, i am just so frustrated with it now. Sharon Reports: · Posted 5 years ago Top marks100 Posts: 4507 This post has been reported.
© Copyright 2017 thedroidblog.com. All rights reserved.