Swg How To Use Armor Repair Tool
Thread Tools k1114 sanjay's love child SWG: weapon and armor repairs? Clothing, Armor, & Weapon Repair Tools Clothing, Armor and Weapon Repair tools come in stack sizes of 5 per each tool and can be used by the player clicking on the Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Reply With Quote 03-18-2016,07:49 PM #2 Ibispe View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Senior Member Join Date Jan 2015 Posts 236 I can see a reduction rather than 0.
Swg How To Use Armor Repair Tool
If we're still seeing rather low repair rates with looted items (around 50% with a max repair crafter) then it's likely that the number used is 100. So a roll of 5 is not a crit failure. Weapon condition below 25% Repair tools of lower quality Battle Fatigue Not being master AS/WS Not being master AS/WS - Does not matter as long as you're novice, fully taped and I would have been better off just using it until it reached 0!
Find More Posts by Mally « Previous Thread | Next Thread » Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page Posting Rules You may not post new threads You may not If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Support | Events | Patch Notes | FAQ | Suggestions Reply With Quote 04-18-2016,11:43 PM #9 weejad View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Contributor Join Date Mar 2015 Location Kansas It most definitely showed who knew their stuff, knew decimals, and actually knew how to craft.
The crit failure says roll < 5, not <=. Swgemu Crafted items regardless of numbered schematic, currently give a "complexity rating" of 10 for purposes of repair. ARK: New Server Cluster Brand New Dreadnought Chapter CotP member wins Bronze medal at Olympics Weapon Repair Info. Game Mechanics - Mechanics Category SWGANH Wiki is a repository of Star Wars Galaxies Developer information.
repair kits are gay, it doesn't matter who uses them, doesn't matter if they are experimented up the ass.. Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. Navigation Auction General Auction Bazaar Player Vendor Banking Banking Combat General Combat Accuracy Combat Difficulty Rating Posture, States & Negative Effects Damage Calculations Dots Duels Crafting General Crafting Messages Crafting Stations Does ANYONE do repairs on bloodfin for the "public" and not just for other PA members? __________________ kk 08-14-2003, 12:24 PM #1 k1114 View Public Profile Find More Posts
Ibispe - Glowbat Tandreyn - Chef/Tailor/Artisan Yuni - BE Kovu - CH Kelais - M scout/ M Ranger/ Swordsman Gesader - M Doc/Rifleman Emberstorm - M Commando/TKM Cuini - M Entertainer/ These items now have low durability. Swg How To Use Armor Repair Tool Details Name: Weapon Repair Tool Data: This is a tool used to repair weaponry. Note: Players can only repair items that are unequipped and in their primary inventory.
generated number is from 0-99 range, not 0-100, i should've noticed my mistake earlier, but chance of failure is 5%, 0-4. weblink Please consider addressing this. I can see if there is very little condition left on something then the person takes their chances. Monfel - Tailor, Chef Bornag - Architect, Droid Engineer, Weaponsmith Slym - Artisan, Merchant, Armorsmith Ixifir - Master Ranger Reply With Quote 03-19-2016,05:32 AM #4 MostlyHarmless View Profile View Forum Posts
Very helpful. they don't need good tools. They don't need good tools to avoid failure, but there are three different degrees of success that are possible. navigate here it adds a little excitement to the game __________________ 9bee96ba71b4b0c99db73ea352be6472 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo. 08-14-2003, 05:09 PM #7 IceMan713 View Public Profile Find
All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.πRendered by PID 18475 on app-493 at 2017-01-09 01:10:52.036902+00:00 running 95f0e88 country code: CL. Started by Damis , Dec 31 2012 03:15 PM Please log in to reply 2 replies to this topic #1 Damis Damis AdministratorsOthers: CotP Guardian 11938 posts Country: Active Game:World Experimental Properties Experimental Quality Quality Conductivity 100% Schematic Image 1 (Ingredients) Schematic Image 2 (Attributes 1) 200px Schematic Image 3 (Attributes 2) Item Image 1 Item Image 2 Source References Source
those odds aren't too bad. 08-14-2003, 02:53 PM #4 Durikkan View Public Profile Find More Posts by Durikkan solareon 50/50 crap shoot whenever anyone does it __________________ Gen[M]ay
Source References Source Source in Context Retrieved from "http://wiki.swganh.org/index.php?title=Using_Repair_tools_(Game_Mechanics)&oldid=53726" Categories: Pages that need cleanupGame Documentation0% Complete (GS)Game Mechanics Navigation menu Views Page Discussion View source History Personal tools Same situation except zero quality tool yields 10% chance of perfect, 50% chance of slight, and 35% chance of imperfect (65% condition). Battle Fatigue - Does not matter until 500 battle fatigue Repair tools of lower quality - Only matters to anything below master, a fully taped master can use a 3% tool Schematic Obtained In: Artisan >> Engineering II: Hardware Design Item Type: Tool >> Repair Tools Resources Required: 15 (10 + 5) units of Mineral Complexity: 7 Requires: Generic Crafting Tool XP
Register Help Home Community Forum Recent Activity Today's Posts New Posts Private Messages Member List How To Connect Information About Us FAQ SWGReckoning Wiki Staff Server Specs Game Server Rules Website Using Repair tools (Game Mechanics) From SWGANH Wiki Jump to: navigation, search This article or section needs proper wiki formatting. What if you wait longer then the 30-25% is it even worth repairing then? http://thedroidblog.com/repair-tool/free-pst-repair-tool.html I get that.
permalinkembedsavegive gold[–]redefined86[S] 0 points1 point2 points 2 years ago(2 children)Thanks for the reply. I'm not saying the code is -right- I'm saying that is how it is right now. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
© Copyright 2017 thedroidblog.com. All rights reserved.