Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with “this privacy statement”.
This policy is effective from [16th March 2018].
This policy was last updated on [19th May 2018].
TheDroidBlog.com understands the significant importance of data protection and privacy and is fully committed to achieving compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR.)
2. What we collect
Only with your consent we will collect and store the following information through this website:
- First and last name. (Contact forms. Email signup forms)
- Email address, website address. (Contact forms, Email signup forms)
- Demographic information such as age, sex, GeoLocation, IP address, browser/device, preferences, and interests. (Google Analytics, PushCrew browser notifications)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
3. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with a better service. Below you will find a list of the things we may use your data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information you provide to improve our products and services.
- We may frequently send promotional email newsletters about our and/or affiliate products, services, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the ‘name’ and ’email address’ which you provided through one of our email signup forms.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We will only ever contact you via email for this.
- We may use the information you provide to customize our website according to your interests and needs.
- We will NEVER sell, distribute or lease your personal information with any third-party unless we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information remains fully secured when visiting our website.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures (secure connection) to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Upon visiting this website for the first time, you will be greeted with an option to accept cookies.
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed in your web browser/computer hard drive.
The file is added and the cookie helps us to measure and analyze: website traffic and visitor behavior.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an “individual”.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your “preferences”.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us to analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any sensitive information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
If you do not wish for this to happen, please DO NOT click on any links you see on this website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better user experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
If for any reason you decide that you do not like cookies, you can simply change your browser settings even after you’ve accepted them.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website, content, and offers.
5. Third-party tracking
Google and various other websites that are listed below can track you through “this Site” as we use their services for social media, usage analysis, behavior tracking, and infrastructure purposes.
Google participates in the NIA opt-out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus.
You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
6. Links to other websites
TheDroidBlog.com, “this site”, may contain links to other websites of similar interest and relevance. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a contact form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting will only be used for communication purposes.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an email signup form on this website, look for the checkbox stating that you consent that the information you are submitting can be collected and stored in order for you to receive timely information and, or, marketing content via email communication.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: admin[at]windowshelper.co
If you subscribed to our website via PushCrew Push Notifications (Currently Disabled), click the button below to access the preference manager and to change your notification preferences accordingly.
PREFERENCE SETTINGS (Disabled)
If you subscribed to our website via an email signup form (Mailchimp), you can review and unsubscribe here (Disabled).
You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Jiron Miguel Grau 215
Tel: +51 941754738
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.